- Business Advocacy
C&R Auto Electric opened its doors in the spring of 1955. Raúl and Consuelo Silva founded C&R in East Los Angeles because they had an auto repair shop in Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico before they moved to California. The “C” stands for Consuelo and the “’R” for Raúl. After sixty years in its first location in East L.A., the shop moved to the city of Alhambra, north of the 710 freeway almost right where it currently ends.
Family owned and operated, we have been repairing and servicing brakes for automobile owners in the San Gabriel Valley and surrounding cities (San Marino, Temple City, Monrovia, Arcadia, South Pasadena and Pasadena) for over 50 years.